Alex and I begrudgingly got an Instant Pot last year, but it’s actually become a well used tool in our house! Don’t get us wrong: it’s not magic. It doesn’t cook food in an instant. For example, this Instant Pot wild rice soup takes over 1 hour to make. Then why use apressure cooker for soupat all? Well, it’s so, so delicious. It cooks dried white beans at the same time as the rice (wow!), and it’s hands off, for the most part. When I took the first bite after Alex created and made this recipe for me, I was blown away! It’s also vegan and vegetarian, so it’s all naturally creamy goodness. Keep reading for all the secrets to this Instant Pot wild rice soup recipe.
这个野生稻汤配方有点不同most. First of all, it’s made in a pressure cooker or Instant Pot! Alex and I wanted to try making Instant Pot soup. For our first recipe, we decided on wild rice soup because wild rice typically takes so long to cook on the stovetop. Also, we decided to create this wild rice soup without using meat or dairy, so it’s naturally creamy! Since then we’ve made lots of即时锅汤配方万博手机客户端那but this one remains a favorite!
To make this wild rice soup recipe, you use thesa即时锅上的模式。炒洋葱，芹菜，胡萝卜，大蒜和蘑菇，然后加入剩余的成分和压力厨师。虽然汤正在烹饪的同时，一些腰果也被遗漏了。一旦汤完成了，你会把腰果融为一体，以便一些汤来创造一个没有奶油的自然奶油底座。这使得这种野生米汤食谱素食主义者，素食和无麸质！ManBetX体育App下载我们每个人都为此提供了积极的狂欢：这是完美的manbetx体育网址cozy fall dinner。
Why make Instant Pot soup?
在即时锅中代替炉灶的烹饪汤的优势是it’s totally hands off once the cooking starts。You can throw the soup in the pot and then go do other things, until your dinner is done! Because this recipe takes over 1 hour to make, we made the serving size large: it serves about 8. That way, you can have plenty for leftovers.
For this wild rice soup recipe, we’ve useddriedwhite beans在即时锅中。在正常的炉灶汤配方中，您通常会使用罐装或已经煮熟的豆并将它们添加到汤中。因为野生稻花了很长时间，亚历克斯决定将干燥的白豆添加到这个野生米汤配方，因为它们比罐装更便宜，味道甚至更好。从干燥的豆类煮熟的豆类也在汤中更好地升起。白豆还向汤添加填充蛋白质。
Outside of this wild rice soup recipe, here are some of our favorite万博手机客户端食谱制成压力锅：
- 甜土豆with Thai Peanut Butter Sauce
- Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats
- 一世nstant Pot Stuffed Acorn Squash with Pecans
Looking for soup recipes?
- Creamy Corn Chowderor素食主义者玉米杂烩
- 13 Best Soup Recipes for a Cozy Evening
- Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
- Cozy Farro & Brussels Sprouts Soup
- Vibrant Spring Green Soup
- Related:10.Romantic Dinner Recipes
这稳步的锅野生稻汤配方是舒适和天然的奶油，所以它是100％的植物植物晚餐。用壳的面包服务。For a stovetop version, go to最好的米饭汤。
- Dice the onion。Thinly slice the celery. Cut the carrot into rounds. Slice the mushrooms.剁碎大蒜。
- 将橄榄油添加到即时锅中并打开samode。Add the onion, celery and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until lightly browned. Add mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes. Add garlic, thyme and oregano and stir for 2 minutes.
- 烹饪High Pressure45分钟：Press the Pressure Cook button, making sure the “High Pressure” setting is selected, and set the time. Note that it takes about 5 to 10 minutes for the pot to “preheat” and come up to pressure before it starts cooking. (During cooking, avoid touching the metal part of the lid.)
- Quick release:Vent the remaining steam from the Instant Pot by moving the pressure release handle to “Venting”, covering your hand with a towel or hot pad. Never put your hands or face near the vent when releasing steam. Open the pressure cooker lid.Taste a bean to see if it is tender (bean brands can vary). If not, cook on High Pressure for another 5 minutes and do a quick release.
- Using a liquid measuring cup, carefully remove 2 cups of the hot soup (including the broth, veggies and rice) to a blender. Drain the cashews and add them to the blender with the dried sage. Blend on high for about 1 minute until creamy. Then pour back into the soup.
*If you use roasted salted cashews, omit the soy sauce at the end; then add it to taste. If you have a cashew allergy, try using the same amount of whole milk or cream to make a creamy base.
- 类别：Main Dish
- Method:Pressure Cooker
Keywords:Wild Rice Soup, Wild Rice Soup Recipe, Wild Rice Mushroom Soup, Vegan Soups, Instant Pot Recipes, Healthy Instant Pot Recipes, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Vegetarian Soups, Healthy Soup Recipes
About the Authors
Sonja过度解答is author ofPretty Simple Cooking2018年,名叫最好的健康食谱。She’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the food blog A Couple Cooks. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Sonja seeks to inspire adventurous eating to make the world a better place one bite at a time.