找mocktail食谱吗?万博手机客户端原来,你没有need alcohol to make a tasty drink! In fact, you can make mixed drinks that are just as delicious as a signature cocktail:with no alcohol at all。以下是建立恒星模型的所有技巧：自由饮料和维珍饮料基于经典鸡尾酒。在建造你的饮料时，你刚才有一些技巧：所以他们不只是像果汁一样的味道！这是要知道的。
What is a mocktail?
Tips for how to make a mocktail
How to make a mocktail? It’s easy to mix something together: but often with no alcohol it ends up testing like fruit juice. Instead, here are a few tricks for adding complexity to the flavor of your free-form mocktails:
- Use bubbly mixers.苏打水，tonic water甚至姜啤酒或姜啤酒，非常适合用碳酸泡沫添加升降机。如有疑问：添加气泡！
- 考虑一个“模拟”酒精以增加复杂性。Here’s a cool mocktail trick: a teaspoon or two of caper juice or pickle juice can taste like alcohol! It sounds weird, but it actually works. Our维珍玛格丽塔recipe below has a hint of pickle juice, which gives a finish that tastes oddly like tequila.
- 尝试花哨简单的糖浆。Layering flavors helps mocktail recipes taste interesting instead of one-note. Try a homemade syrup likeMint Simple Syrup,生姜简单的糖浆,Rosemary Simple Syrupor薰衣草简单的糖浆。
- 考虑非酒精苦味。A few dashes of bitters add herbal complexity to cocktails. There are some non-alcoholic brands that you can experiment with for mocktails, too!
- Load up on fancy garnishes and clear ice.It’s all about presentation! The fun thing about our cocktail recipes is not just that they taste good: they look beautiful, too! Try clear ice, artisan style crystal clear ice that makes your drink look like it came from a fancy bar. Depending on the drink, load up oncocktail cherries，柑橘楔形或新鲜的草药。
Best mocktail recipes!
This virgin margarita recipe tastes as good as the real thing! This non-alcoholic mocktail is irresistibly tasty with a secret ingredient.
- In the serving glass, stir together the lime juice, lemon juice, maple syrup, and pickle juice (adds just the right funky flavor to mimic tequila). Add the tonic water and ice. Garnish with a lime wheel and serve.
Sonja过度解答is author ofPretty Simple Cooking，名叫2018年最好的健康烹饪书之一。她是食物播客小叮咬和食物博客的创始人一对夫妻厨师。manbetx体育网址Sonja旨在从今天展示到Bon Appetit，Sonja致力于激发冒险饮食，让世界成为一个更好的地方一口。
亚历克斯过度解答is an acclaimed food photographer and author based in Indianapolis. He’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the recipe website A Couple Cooks. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Alex is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks by Epicurious.