Here’s the very最好烤干酪辣味玉米片recipe, loaded with all the classic toppings! These tips make a delicious sheet pan everyone will love.
What’s better than a big pan of nachos? (Answer: not much.) This Tex Mex favorite is one of life’s great pleasures, and we’re here for them. They’re ideal an appetizer to feed a crowd, but even better: they work as a simple dinner too! Here’s the best part about ourUltimate Nachos Recipe:it works for any diet.We’ve got a variation for meat eaters, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free eaters! We’ve also research all the best nacho toppings so you know exactly which ones are essential to that classic flavor.
Keys to the最好烤干酪辣味玉米片recipe (that fits any diet)
Like any good food nerds, we’ve done a bit of research to find the best way to make nachos. Here are a few of the features of the absolute best way to make nachos that will be a huge hit with everyone at the table. Here’s how to make a pan of classic nachos while accommodating many diets:
- 制作素食炸玉米饼或碎牛肉。Thiswalnut taco meattastes so meaty, your family might not know the difference. (Sounds weird, but wepromise!) It makes for a healthy nachos recipe spin. Serving meat lovers? We’ve got instructions for the standard taco meat below too. Better yet, make both!
- 添加必要的配料。There are a handful of toppings that are in all the best nachos (see below).
- Consider toasting the chips first.Just a few minutes in the pan makes super crisp chips that get less soggy.
Essential nachos toppings
What are those essential toppings? We did a survey nacho recipes and all our favorite nacho experiences. Here are the top toppings you must have to make the best nachos:
- 豆泥：we mix ours with salsa to get big flavor; it also helps to get nice melty cheese
- Pico de gallo:在精细切割的番茄和红洋葱中使用购买或亚
- Green onions:the onion-y flavor and bright green color are essential
- Sour cream:Sour cream is an absolute must! Serve on the side if you’re serving for a crowd, to
- Guacamole:Same idea: feel free to serve on the side for dipping, or dollop on the entire pan
- Jalapeño peppers:If you like heat,pickled jalapeñosare perfection
The second string players when it comes to nacho toppings?Sliced black olives are popular: go for them if you’re an olives fan. Canned corn or crunchy romaine lettuce are also nice adders.
Shredded cheese vs nacho cheese
When it comes to cheese: should you use shredded cheese or nacho cheese for your nachos?
- Shredded cheese:切碎的奶酪对于奈西氏菌族最常见。我们喜欢Colby Jack Cheese或墨西哥奶酪的混合物，但你也可以使用切达干酪。
- Nacho cheese:Use nacho cheese if you’re a fan of the gooey stuff: or if you want plant-based nachos! This素食纳迦奶酪is to die for: even meat-lovers are head over heels for it (we’ve tested on many friends and family!).
What chips to use for nachos
- Look for organic chips with a short ingredient list.Going for a healthy nachos recipe? Or healthier? Grab organic corn chips that have only 3 ingredients: corn, oil, and salt! Check the back of the package.
- Avoid the very thin chips.These get soggy and tend to break when loaded with nacho toppings. Speaking of soggy…
How to avoid a dry or soggy nachos recipe
有两个可怕的玉米片配方状态：too soggy or too dry. This recipe avoids both and lands solidly in the “just right” camp. Here’s what we’ve learned on the soggy vs dry nacho front:
- 小奶酪添加到芯片first, which forms a protective barrier.Then layer your toppings on top.
- Even better, toast the chips in the oven for a few minutes.这有助于甚至更多地扼杀它们（我们并不总是这样做，但如果您计划将其设置为OUT，则可以执行此操作）。
- Use refried beans with cheese, sour cream and guacamole per the recipe below.This makes sure they’re perfectly loaded with goodness: no risk of dryness!
Step it up: use a kitchen torch
Want next level nachos? Here’s a tip we learned while making this nachos recipe. To get our cheese a little gooier for the photo, we used a kitchen torch — you know, the kind you use for creme brulee. Turns out,it infuses a delightfully smoky nuance into nachos! We assume most of you probably don’t have one of these at home, but if you do: try running it lightly over the cheese. It’s very, very good.
And that’s it! These nachos are a greatappetizer for a party, perfect forgame day甚至是一个简单的晚餐食谱. Looking for a few other ways to make nachos? We’ve got lots of ideas because…well, we can’t get enough of them! Here are some ways to vary the theme:
- Grillable Loaded NachosWant smoky, irresistible nachos? Put them in a cast iron skillet and throw them on the grill.
- The BEST Vegan NachosThe recipe below has vegan options, but you can also use this vegan nachos recipe.
- Tater Tot Nachos — Totchos!Who can resist nachos made with tater tots? We know we can’t.
This nachos recipe is…
Here’s the very best nachos recipe, loaded with all the classic toppings! These tips make a delicious sheet pan everyone will love.
For the nachos
- 1 1/2杯Walnut Taco Meat或者1英镑牛肉
- 115-ounce can refried beans
- 1/2 cupsalsa
- 6 ounces或者ganic corn chips (approximately1sheet pan)
- 2 cupsshredded Colby Jack or Mexican blend cheese (or素食纳迦奶酪, for vegan)
For the toppings
- 1/2 cuppico de gallo (or finely diced tomato and red onion)
- 1 tablespoon香菜，切碎
- 2green onions, thinly sliced
- 1jalapeño pepper or1/4杯pickled jalapeños
- Sour cream, for garnish (omit for vegan and usenacho cheese)
- Guacamole, for garnish
- Optional toppings: Black olives, lettuce or corn
- For the meat:Make theWalnut Taco Meat(or make it in advance; it stores well). Or if using ground beef, add it to a skillet with 1 tablespoon cumin and 1 teaspooneachsmoked paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Cook for about 8 minutes until browned, then drain the fat.
- 对于豆子：Mix the refried beans with the salsa. Taste and add a few pinches犹太盐if desired.
- Bake the nachos:Line a standard-sized baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chips in a single layer on top (to avoid soggy chips, you can also pre-bake them for about 3 minutes until they are toasted and fragrant). Add a sprinkle of cheese (this also helps to keep them less soggy). Then add a layer of the beans, then the remaining cheese and taco meat. Bake 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese melts, then remove from the oven. (选修的：Add a smoky flair by charring the cheese with a kitchen torch — only if you have one, but it adds mega flavor!)
- 烤干酪辣味玉米片处理:Top with the pico de gallo, cilantro, green onion and jalapenos. Dollop with sour cream and guacamole and serve.
- Cuisine:Tex Mex
Keywords:玉米片, Nachos recipe, Best nachos recipe
About the Authors
Sonja Overhiser是作者Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best healthy cookbooks of 2018. She’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the food blog A Couple Cooks. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Sonja seeks to inspire adventurous eating to make the world a better place one bite at a time.
Alex Overhiser is an acclaimed food photographer and author based in Indianapolis. He’s host of the food podcast Small Bites and founder of the recipe website A Couple Cooks. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Alex is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks by Epicurious.